Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2009/09/01 10:33:52 UTC

Re: QPID with JMSAppender for Log4j

Hi Yogesh,

Are you using 0.5 broker/client ?

If so, can you switch the broker side log level to debug (for
org.apache.qpid category) in the etc/log4j.xml file in etc and then cat the
log file onto this thread (attachments get stripped sometimes) so we can see
if your connection gets as far as the broker pls ?

Also, what config file are you using with the broker ?

Marnie