Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by TO...@sics.se on 2006/03/27 21:14:57 UTC

ServiceMix start path

Hi,

You seem to have changed where SM looks for its files. When I updated
tonight it was not longer possible to start SM in an arbitrary directory
and use the directories that are available. Now it seems to be hardcoded
to use a specific directory. Is this as it should be?

/Tomas

Re: ServiceMix start path

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, this is a mistake.  This should be fixed in tomorrow snapshots.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet