Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Xinli shang <sh...@uber.com.INVALID> on 2021/09/13 18:10:53 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Parquet 1.12.1 RC1

Hi everyone,

I propose the following RC to be released as the official Apache Parquet
1.12.1 release.

The commit id is 2a5c06c58fa987f85aa22170be14d927d5ff6e7d

* This corresponds to the tag: apache-parquet-1.12.1-rc1

*
https://github.com/apache/parquet-mr/tree/2a5c06c58fa987f85aa22170be14d927d5ff6e7d

The release tarball, signature, and checksums are here:

* https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/parquet/apache-parquet-1.12.1-rc1/

You can find the KEYS file here:

* *https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/parquet/KEYS
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/parquet/KEYS>*

Binary artifacts are staged in Nexus here:

* https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/parquet/

This release includes important changes listed
https://github.com/apache/parquet-mr/blob/parquet-1.12.x/CHANGES.md

Please download, verify, and test.

Please vote in the next 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Parquet 1.12.1

[ ] +0

[ ] -1 Do not release this because...

--
Xinli Shang | Tech Lead Manager @ Uber Data Infra

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Parquet 1.12.1 RC1

Posted by Xinli shang <sh...@uber.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Gidon! Thanks everybody again!  The announcement has been sent last
night!

--
Xinli Shang

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Parquet 1.12.1 RC1

Posted by Gidon Gershinsky <gg...@gmail.com>.
A late +1 (non-binding).

Posted by Xinli shang <sh...@uber.com.INVALID>.

--
Xinli Shang

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Parquet 1.12.1 RC1

Posted by Julien Le Dem <ju...@datakin.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Xinli shang <sh...@uber.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Chao Sun <su...@apache.org>.