Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Henry Saginor <hs...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/30 22:12:48 UTC

XSS bundle mail dependency with base sling build

Greetings All,

I am trying to play around with Sightly scripting in base sling build. Sightly has a dependency on XSS bundle.
After installing xss I discovered that it imports javax.mail.internet which does not get resolved. Just to get over the hurdle I added javax.mail.internet to sling boot delegation which resolves xss bundle.
Adding this to boot delegation does not seem correct. Also, shouldn’t that be optional dependency in xss?

I am not sure if this should have been sent to dev list.

Henry

Re: XSS bundle mail dependency with base sling build

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Am 30.12.14 um 22:12 schrieb Henry Saginor:
> Greetings All,
>
> I am trying to play around with Sightly scripting in base sling build. Sightly has a dependency on XSS bundle.
> After installing xss I discovered that it imports javax.mail.internet which does not get resolved. Just to get over the hurdle I added javax.mail.internet to sling boot delegation which resolves xss bundle.
> Adding this to boot delegation does not seem correct. Also, shouldn’t that be optional dependency in xss?
>
> I am not sure if this should have been sent to dev list.

Perfectly fine here - and I agree that the xss bundle shouldn't require
this package. I've create SLING-4273 to track this.

Thanks
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler