Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jmservicemix <ja...@iki.fi> on 2013/06/10 13:26:20 UTC

Re: Clustering in smx 4.4

Gert Vanthienen wrote
> ...Apart from these basic
> workarounds, you could have a look at Fabric, which has a master:
> component for Camel to ensure only one of the routes is active in the
> cluster or build your own GenericFileProcessStrategy implementation
> that can use a shared database/resource to figure out which files are
> being processed.

Fabric looks interesting but confuses me a little. The documentation talks a
lot about Fuse ESB / JBoss Fuse which needs paid subscription to be used in
production. What about Fuse Fabric, can it be used for free?

- can Fuse Fabric be used with standalone ServiceMix? Or is it suitable only
for use with JBoss Fuse?
- what is the license? Can Fuse Fabric be used without cost for production
deployments?