Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Arron Bates <ar...@keyboardmonkey.com> on 2002/04/01 16:40:18 UTC

Re: NestedNotEqualsTag doesn't implement NestedPropertySupport

Rob,

It implements NestedNameSupport, which is an extension of
NestedPropertySupport. So in a way it does implement it. The statement
is therefore somewhat redundant in the other tags that implement
NestedNameSupport.
Currently, the tags that you can get the name reference from, you can
get the property reference from.
I still have to do an audit and clean this all up, but it's certainly
but pressing at the moment.

Arron.