Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2018/03/28 14:24:02 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache OCW 1.3.0 RC1

Hi Folks,

A release candidate for Apache Open Climate Workbench 1.3.0 is now
available.

The tag for this release is available at:
https://s.apache.org/IC09

Release artifacts are available for review at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/climate/1.3.0

In this development drive we addressed >45 issues, you can see the release
report at https://s.apache.org/TSNM

Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache OCW 1.3.0. The vote is
open for the next 72 hours.

The above artifacts were signed using he following KEY contained in the
KEYS file located at http://apache.org/dist/climate/KEYS

pub   4096R/48BAEBF6 2013-10-28
uid                  Lewis John McGibbney (CODE SIGNING KEY) <
lewismc@apache.org>
sig 3        48BAEBF6 2013-10-28  Lewis John McGibbney (CODE SIGNING KEY) <
lewismc@apache.org>
sub   4096R/88149F13 2013-10-28
sig          48BAEBF6 2013-10-28  Lewis John McGibbney (CODE SIGNING KEY) <
lewismc@apache.org>

Only votes from Apache OCW PMC are binding, but folks are welcome to check
the
release candidate and voice their approval or disapproval. The vote passes
if at least three binding +1 votes are cast. This VOTE will be open for at
least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache OCW 1.3.0

[ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
http://people.apache.org/keys/committer/lewismc

[RESULT] WAS Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OCW 1.3.0 RC1

Posted by Lewis John McGibbney <le...@apache.org>.
Hi Folks,
72 hours has well and truly come and gone. I am therefore closing off this thread. The RESULT is published below

[3] +1 Release the packages as Apache OCW 1.3.0
Lewis John McGibbney*
Alexander Goodman*
Huikyo Lee*

[0] -1 Do not release the packages because...

* OCW PMC binding

The VOTE passes. I'll go ahead and push the remainder of the release. Thank you to everyone that contributed to OCW 1.3.0.
Lewis

Posted by "Lee, Kyo (398L)" <Hu...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
+1 from huikyole

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by "Goodman, Alexander (398K)" <al...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
+1 from me.

On Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 8:34 AM, Lee, Kyo (398L) <Hu...@jpl.nasa.gov>
wrote:

> +1 from huikyole
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Apr 20, 2018, at 7:24 AM, Lewis John McGibbney <le...@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > PING folks...
> >
> >> On 2018/03/28 14:24:02, lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >> Hi Folks,
> >>
> >> A release candidate for Apache Open Climate Workbench 1.3.0 is now
> >> available.
> >>
> >> The tag for this release is available at:
> >> https://s.apache.org/IC09
> >>
> >> Release artifacts are available for review at:
> >> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/climate/1.3.0
> >>
> >> In this development drive we addressed >45 issues, you can see the
> release
> >> report at https://s.apache.org/TSNM
> >>
> >> Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache OCW 1.3.0. The vote is
> >> open for the next 72 hours.
> >>
> >> The above artifacts were signed using he following KEY contained in the
> >> KEYS file located at http://apache.org/dist/climate/KEYS
> >>
> >> pub   4096R/48BAEBF6 2013-10-28
> >> uid                  Lewis John McGibbney (CODE SIGNING KEY) <
> >> lewismc@apache.org>
> >> sig 3        48BAEBF6 2013-10-28  Lewis John McGibbney (CODE SIGNING
> KEY) <
> >> lewismc@apache.org>
> >> sub   4096R/88149F13 2013-10-28
> >> sig          48BAEBF6 2013-10-28  Lewis John McGibbney (CODE SIGNING
> KEY) <
> >> lewismc@apache.org>
> >>
> >> Only votes from Apache OCW PMC are binding, but folks are welcome to
> check
> >> the
> >> release candidate and voice their approval or disapproval. The vote
> passes
> >> if at least three binding +1 votes are cast. This VOTE will be open for
> at
> >> least 72 hours.
> >>
> >> [ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache OCW 1.3.0
> >>
> >> [ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...
> >>
> >> --
> >> http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
> >> http://people.apache.org/keys/committer/lewismc

--