Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Paul Fraser <pa...@qnenet.com> on 2021/09/18 23:09:25 UTC

4.3.3 bin/karaf debug clean problem

Hi,

With my installation of 4.3.3, when running Karaf with bin/karaf debug
clean  the data cache is cleaned but the karaf log remains.

If I delete the data directory before running karaf, the log is a fresh one.

Anything changed in 4.3.3 that might cause this?

Paul Fraser

Re: 4.3.3 bin/karaf debug clean problem

Posted by JB Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
It seems to work for me about deploy folder.

I tested with bundles and features. I’m doing new tests now, but it seems ok.

Regards
JB

Posted by Paul Fraser <pa...@qnenet.com>.
Hi JB,