Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by tom dyson <to...@torchbox.com> on 2002/10/24 16:56:08 UTC

getting started documentation online

Hi

I had a number of off-list questions and responses to my 'getting started
with Xindice CVS' post to this list last week, so I've updated the
instructions and uploaded them to:

http://torchbox.com/xml/xindice/xindice.html

I hope this is useful to some - please let me know if you have any
corrections or suggestions.

Best wishes

Tom

-----------------+
tom dyson
t: +44 (0)1608 811870
m: +44 (0)7958 752657
http://torchbox.com

RE: getting started documentation online

Posted by Trevor Leung <tr...@softhome.net>.
Hi,

Thank you very much for your documentation, I follow your instruction to install
Xindice CVS, but when I run the step
"./xindice ac -c /db -n test "
It return "ERROR : Collection not found!"
What wrong about it.
Thx

Trevor

Posted by tom dyson <to...@torchbox.com>.