Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Julien Greard <jg...@e-vitech.com> on 2015/10/09 12:09:24 UTC

[thrift 0.9.2] recursive struct in python - fix

Hello all,

Thrift 0.9.2 has a very useful "recursive struct" feature. It's working
well in C++ but not in Python.

Someone opened a bug about it a few months ago
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-2642) and I was wondering
if there was a way to know if this was going to be fixed soon. No
pressure here, I just need to have this info taken into account in my
road-map.

I volunteer for testing any fix on this bug ;-)

Have a nice day,

Kind regards,

Julien Greard
Software Engineer
Evitech

Re: [thrift 0.9.2] recursive struct in python - fix

Posted by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch>.
Hi Julien

we did not receive any patch until now, feel free to create one
or prepare a test case for this, so we can do TDD here.

best
roger