Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/16 23:54:51 UTC

Website public shared zeppelin notebook

Hi Folks,

Hi Everyone, I have created a git repository[1] to host public shared
zeppelin notebook, and you can see the notebook in this website[2]. Welcome
to create PR to share your notebook with others.
[1] https://github.com/zjffdu/zeppelin-notebook/
[2] http://zeppelin-notebook.com/#/

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Website public shared zeppelin notebook

Posted by cronoik <jo...@mail.de>.
That's cool! I would like to take advantage of the moment and thank you
for your great work.

Best regards
cronoik