Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Todd Lipcon <to...@apache.org> on 2018/06/01 18:35:06 UTC

jenkins.impala.io account

Hey folks,

Would someone mind generating an account for me on the Impala jenkins
server so I can run gerrit verify jobs?

Though I'm officially a committer (due to participation as a mentor during
incubation) I'm not yet an experienced patch contributor, so I'll be
prudent with my review/commit privileges.

Thanks
-Todd
--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera

Re: jenkins.impala.io account

Posted by Philip Zeyliger <ph...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Michael Brown <mi...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Michael Brown <mi...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Michael Brown <mi...@cloudera.com>.
Ahh no, it doesn't do that. Currently you have to go back and check the job
status yourself.

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Michael Brown <mi...@cloudera.com>.