Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/01 06:40:41 UTC

Multiple CF and versions

Are there any disadvantages of:

1. using multiple column families in a table
2. using multiple versions of a columns

Re: Multiple CF and versions

Posted by Alex Baranau <al...@gmail.com>.
These questions were raised many times in this ML and in other sources
(blogs, etc.). You can find them with a little effort.

Alex Baranau
------
Sematext :: http://blog.sematext.com/ :: Hadoop - HBase - ElasticSearch -
Solr