Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vidhya <vi...@siptech.co.in> on 2003/05/07 11:29:40 UTC

How to Compile and run specific test cases.

Hi All,
My source directory is src.
<unitTestDirectory>src<unitTestDirectory>
<sourceDirector>src</sourceDirectory>
Within src , I have so many subfolders containing various test cases .
I want to compile and run the junit test only on particular folders
within src.
So how do I specify that in my project.properties

What I have tried is
  compile.includesfile=conf/myincludes   in build.properties
(conf/myincludes contains **/mytest/*.java  **/mytest/*.class)
 project.properties:
  maven.compile.src.set=${compile.includesfile}

I want to set the folder name containing the testcases in property file
rather than
including in project.xml using <unitTest><includes> .

but this doesnt seem to work.
Vidhya.