Posted to general@james.apache.org by Joe A <sp...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/21 16:38:06 UTC

james 2.2.0

Hi All,

  I am using collabnet as project forum which has james 2.2.0 added into it.
  I can recieved mails but I cannot get anything from external users(internal users works fine).

  We use exchange server/ we also a 3rth filterer.

  Thanks for any advice.
  Joe

Re: james 2.2.0

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Hi Joe,

why you use james 2.2.0 ? Can you not switch to 2.3.1 ? Mane bugs where
fixed..

bye
Norman

Re: james 2.2.0