Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Jim Alateras <ji...@comware.com.au> on 2007/05/15 23:00:10 UTC

ode build doesn't build

Getting the following error trying to build the trunk

C:\projects\ode\ode>rake package
(in C:/projects/ode/ode)
Building apache-ode
Compiling 79 source files in ode:utils:compile
Note:
C:/projects/ode/ode/utils/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/utils/LoggingStatementWrapper.java
uses or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
Creating
C:/projects/ode/ode/utils/target/ode-utils-1.0-RC3-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
Compiling 46 source files in ode:bpel-obj:compile
Creating
C:/projects/ode/ode/bpel-obj/target/ode-bpel-obj-1.0-RC3-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
Running XMLBeans schema compiler
Time to build schema type system: 1.453 seconds
Time to generate code: 2.859 seconds
Compiling 94 source files in ode:bpel-schemas:compile
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
Creating
C:/projects/ode/ode/bpel-schemas/target/ode-bpel-schemas-1.0-RC3-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
Compiling 84 source files in ode:bpel-api:compile
Creating
C:/projects/ode/ode/bpel-api/target/ode-bpel-api-1.0-RC3-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
Compiling 1 source files in ode:bpel-api-jca:compile
Creating
C:/projects/ode/ode/bpel-api-jca/target/ode-bpel-api-jca-1.0-RC3-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
Compiling 165 source files in ode:bpel-compiler:compile
C:/projects/ode/ode/bpel-compiler/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/bpel/compiler/CompensateGenerator.java:33:
cannot find symbol
symbol  : class CompensateGeneratorMessages
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.CompensateGenerator
     private static final CompensateGeneratorMessages __cmsgs =
MessageBundle.getMessages(CompensateGeneratorMessages.class);
                          ^
C:/projects/ode/ode/bpel-compiler/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/bpel/compiler/CompensateGenerator.java:33:
cannot find symbol
symbol  : class CompensateGeneratorMessages
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.CompensateGenerator
     private static final CompensateGeneratorMessages __cmsgs =
MessageBundle.getMessages(CompensateGeneratorMessages.class);

                   ^
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
2 errors
rake aborted!
Failed to compile, see errors above

Re: ode build doesn't build

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
Same here. Looks like a partial commit in r537980. I'm not a snitch so I
won't give away any name but only one of us really pushed partial commit to
an art ;)