Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> on 2003/01/08 00:58:18 UTC

Tapestry imported & Status

1. Tapestry has been imported into the module Sam created for it.
Tapestry developers please follow the instructions here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html

and check out "jakarta-tapestry" module.

2. Make sure it looks right.

3. I will send the account requests to root now.

4. Anything committed between now and when root honors the request will
have to be recommitted in the new module.

5. At the requests of many I will also ask for a "tapestry" group
to be created and each of you to be a member.

Thank you,

Andy