Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Hembha, Ambanna" <am...@logica.com> on 2009/08/20 15:56:27 UTC

help - need

Hi all,

Can I test, performance test of Web Services; java based web application
with Jmeter tool.

Any suggestion please

Thanks

-Ambs

Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email  / Pour contribuer comme Logica au respect de l'environnement, merci de ne pas imprimer ce mail /  Bitte drucken Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen Sie so Logica dabei, die Umwelt zu sch�tzen. /  Por favor ajude a Logica a respeitar o ambiente nao imprimindo este correio electronico.

Re: help - need

Posted by Noel O'Brien <no...@newbay.com>.
Have to say I don't agree with the statement that it's only good for performance testing; I use it for both perf and functional testing and it meets all my needs.

JMeter was originally designed for performance testing but works quite well as a functional test tool too

Regards,
Noel

RE: help - need

Posted by waqas ahmad <wa...@hotmail.com>.