Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org> on 2003/04/30 17:08:26 UTC

mailing list archives

I was wondering if there are any plans to get the mailing list archives
back up and running?  I deleted a message thread a while back about
using plugins in the future to reduce the clutter in my mail folders,
and now I desperately need to know what I'm doing wrong.  I'm perfectly
happy to dig this answer up, but I see that the archives aren't
archiving.

Is there somewhere that I can find a discussion of the new plugin
architecture?  Has that even been implemented yet?  Can we bring back
the mail archives so I don't have to waste the community's precious time
re-answering a question that has already been discussed at length?

Thanks.
--
John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>