Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 1998/01/27 03:17:43 UTC

Checking out Intel desktops..

Off-topic, but since there are so many experts here..

It looks like I'm going to be in the market for a desktop
Intel system, capable of dual-booting Linux and WNT.
I'm new to this kind of hardware issue, so I'm at sea
in the wealth of options and possibilities.  I *think*
I would like SCSI rather than IDE as a disk interface,
and want sound capability and significant expandability,
but beyond that..

Anyone who has recommendations for specific configurations
or manufacturers, or even general suggestions, I'd appreciate
any assistance that can be offered in private email..

Thanks!  And we now return you to your coding discussions,
already in progress.

#ken	P-)}