Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2021/08/20 08:58:48 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Aries JPA 2.7.3 release

Hi all,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): David Bosschaert, Ray Augé, Grzegorz Grzybek, Tim Ward, JB
Onofré
+1 (non binding): François Papon

I'm promoting the artifacts on Maven Central and dist, and I will update
Jira.

Thanks all for your vote!

Regards
JB