Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pazhanikanthan Periasamy <Pa...@caritor.com> on 2006/01/05 11:56:41 UTC

Re: Struts version for websphere 5.1?

I dont think there should be any specific version compatible issues in
Struts and WebSphere.

What is that you are trying to do which causes this problem?

Post the code snippet to nail down if the problem is Struts related or not.

Thanks and regards,
Pazhanikanthan. P
Project Leader,
Caritor (India) Pvt. Ltd.,