Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by gsub <af...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/25 09:42:56 UTC

prob in running different sessions while selecting values in session id's, shows page expires

i have visited 1 page ( with 4 dropdowns and  a continue button) where i
select values from 3 dropdowns and click on continue. When i run my test, it
shows page expires for this particular page.

For every single value in dropdown session ids changes, now how do make this
run successfully. the values of session id for the page up to some content
is same, but changes after some contents
For e.g
when selected 1st value from DD1
t=szH4H5HfhjszyLbw9AWTHX2VYnl-aF2mB78eZMWUF-KRE*sNH1Nfe-HGA6NjblqWPGuK4Rstx7mTx0XYGEdLFQa1QIBfl*OqpJVHlt7FXIbU&random=0.2994793951213028
when selected 1st value from DD2
t=szH4H5HfhjszyLbw9AWTHX2VYnl-aF2mB78eZMWUF-KRE*sNH1Nfe-MWOnuh*qET1SmiGVIzBcJsI0OeTboTePPEyjBtc*zgMM1N5RhSP2kk&random=0.25508672305724217
when selected 1st value from DD3
t=szH4H5HfhjszyLbw9AWTHX2VYnl-aF2mB78eZMWUF-KRE*sNH1Nfe
F3tNe92yk7ac6TyRpWRB3baoFem2GhIDhjui3iLtLvWWbIsGdDw0I&random=0.23099018297435148
above here value upto ***1Nfe is same, later changes

and selects then another value from DD list

t=szH4H5HfhjszyLbw9AWTHaIKt*pBf-zW-k5lq7-QJn9wAa5t*V41fFKw0SO8LL-0fyJqLBWO6OSO7wKqLoz2Kw&random=0.5601583842110257

on clicking continue button Jmeter records
t=8*VjBqysvMhFrpXMxYs39YYJBFe9ZjUBbUPhp15G51Mu8Bmyu07bcFeRFZOQRsaOPKn4DarlcuM

need help how do i capture and what regex to use and make this sampler run
to get response of that page, aware that regex to use after the constant
session values. hope i am clear to all guys

Regards
GP

Re: Facing issue in result view shows Page Expires/session time out for samplers with different sessions values w.r.t values in dropdown lists

Posted by kiransiri <si...@yahoo.co.in>.
Dear gs,

can you try this for all the session id's where you have..

t=(.*?)&random=(.*?)

if random is taking the same number then use the above regex otherwise you
can use the Random function in the function builder of the tool..

Re: prob in running different sessions while selecting values in session id's, shows page expires

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
if your regex isnt working then you need to show the response data against
which you are running your regex to debug. The urls you send in your email
dont help - they arent any use in debugging.

Posted by gs <af...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Deepak

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
if your rgeex isnt working , whats useful is the response data you are
running against

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
you need to look at the HTML that is returned to write your regex
t=([^&]*)& should extract the whole string(assuming this string is directly
present in the HTML) - you dont really need to care that only half of the
string changes
I suppose you will also have to extract out random

regards
deepak