Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Arindam Mukherjee <am...@projectp.com> on 2011/10/04 05:38:29 UTC

Invoking salesforce API using apache axis2 client

   Hi,

 Can anybody point me to an example to invoke salesforce.com API using
apache axis2 framework (axis2 client for salesforce API)?

Thanks,
Arindam

Re: Invoking salesforce API using apache axis2 client

Posted by Sumedha Kodithuwakku <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can find a sample on Apache Axis intergration from [1].
Also you can find more details on how to obtain the WSDL and generate
client-side code and use it in your application from this tutorial [2].

[1] - http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Apache_Axis_Integration
[2] -
http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Introduction_to_the_Force.com_Web_Services_Connector

Thanks.

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 11:47 AM, Sagara Gunathunga <
sagara.gunathunga@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 9:08 AM, Arindam Mukherjee
> <am...@projectp.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >  Can anybody point me to an example to invoke salesforce.com API using
> > apache axis2 framework (axis2 client for salesforce API)?
>
> If they provide a WSDL for their service all you need is to generate
> client side codes using WSDL2JAVA [1] and invoke the API through the
> generated stub.
>
> [1] -
> http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/tools/CodegenToolReference.html
>
> Thanks !
>

> > Thanks,
> > Arindam
>

> --
> Sagara Gunathunga
>
> Blog      - http://ssagara.blogspot.com
> Web      - http://people.apache.org/~sagara/

Sumedha Sanjeewa
Undergraduate
Department Of Computer Science & Engineering,
University Of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka.

Re: Invoking salesforce API using apache axis2 client

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.