Posted to user@poi.apache.org by semendian <se...@mail.ru> on 2012/07/08 12:31:22 UTC

Re: Replacing the value of the bookmarks

Thanks!

Re: Replacing the value of the bookmarks

Posted by Mark Beardsley <ma...@tiscali.co.uk>.
Things have moved on a little now and the code in this thread -
http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/How-to-read-the-value-of-bookmarks-docx-td5710184.html
- also works where table cells have been bookmarked.

It is not the final version though because I have found out that there are
lots of little wrinkles to deal with - for example the markup that
identifies bookmarked cells and bookmarked columns differs only by the
placement of the bookmarkEnd tag - and I am slowly working to identify all
of these variations and create a single code base that will work for all
instances; if that is even possible. Time is short at the moment - even
though the rain has made it s little difficult to get our work done - and so
I cannot promise when this will be completed. Am also looking at options to
inserting text - inserting a table or a picture at a bookmark for instance -
but I do not have a clear picture in my mind yet concerning how I am going
to to proceed with this yet. There is also the problem of the RaspberryPI
that I want to have a play with; am even looking into the possibility of
building a cluster of these little boards, that is if I can ever get my
hands on them.