Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com> on 2014/10/03 09:15:18 UTC

Problems building.

I found the bug that Andy reported with the TDB Security tests and made
some changes.  However, when I attempted to compile and test the entire
build on my rather underpowered machine I came across this error:

Running com.hp.hpl.jena.test.TestPackage
 WARN [main] (MoreTests.java:169) - Encoding mismatch tests not executed on
platform with default UTF encoding.
Tests run: 8667, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
1,006.349 sec <<< FAILURE! - in com.hp.hpl.jena.test.TestPackage
testWithOWLMemMicroRuleInfModel(com.hp.hpl.jena.reasoner.rulesys.test.ConcurrencyTest)
Time elapsed: 3.16 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: Deadlock detected!
    at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:88)
    at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:41)
    at
com.hp.hpl.jena.reasoner.rulesys.test.ConcurrencyTest.doTestConcurrency(ConcurrencyTest.java:183)
    at
com.hp.hpl.jena.reasoner.rulesys.test.ConcurrencyTest.runConcurrencyTest(ConcurrencyTest.java:87)
    at
com.hp.hpl.jena.reasoner.rulesys.test.ConcurrencyTest.testWithOWLMemMicroRuleInfModel(ConcurrencyTest.java:190)

I am retesting  now before I head to work and so should be able to report
if this is a one off (as I suspect) or not this evening.

The changes I made were in the security test classes so I would not expect
any interaction with the core tests.

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>