Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/12 05:16:26 UTC

Where's GUMP repository gone?

Hi,

I've been keep receiving build failure messages from GUMP. Now I'm taking a
breath and fix the GUMP descriptors for some of my projects.

But I was not able to locate GUMP descriptor repository. And I see broken
links in GUMP homepage.

Can I know where's is the descriptor repository?

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/

Re: Where's GUMP repository gone?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump/metadata

For example if using Eclipse, add the SVN location:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump

and check out metadata

S.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.