Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Nikhil Khandelwal <ni...@microsoft.com> on 2015/07/22 23:59:01 UTC

[VOTE] Cordova-android 4.1.0 release (Take 2)

Please review and vote on this 4.1.0 Android Release by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-9394

The archive has been published to dist/dev: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-9394

Note that you can test it out via:

    cordova platform add android@https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-9394/cordova-android-4.1.0.tgz

Blog post PR: https://github.com/cordova/apache-blog-posts/pull/41

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to NPM, and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines: https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:

* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos

* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses

* Ensured continuous build was green when repo was tagged

Thanks,

Nikhil

RE: [VOTE] Cordova-android 4.1.0 release (Take 2)

Posted by Nikhil Khandelwal <ni...@microsoft.com>.
This vote has passed. Thanks! Summary of +1s:
- Steven Gill
- Sergey Grebnov
- Nikhil Khandelwal

Since I'm OOF for the rest of the week, Murat will help with publishing the blog post & putting the release out on dist & npm.

Thanks,
Nikhil

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
+1