Posted to user@struts.apache.org by walidito <wa...@sgcib.com> on 2006/12/05 17:29:04 UTC

How to align form fields in struts 2

Hi, I have a problem with aligning my form's fields to the right using struts
2.
Here is my code :

<s:textfield  label="%{getText('username')}" name="username"/>
<s:password  label="%{getText('password')}" name="password" />

I have tried requiredposition="right" and the "size" attritbute, but it
doesn't work neither.

Could sbdy help please?

thanks in advance

Re: How to align form fields in struts 2

Posted by Mark Menard <ma...@mjm.net>.
On 12/5/06 11:29 AM, "walidito" <wa...@sgcib.com> wrote:

> Hi, I have a problem with aligning my form's fields to the right using struts
> 2.
> Here is my code :
>
> <s:textfield  label="%{getText('username')}" name="username"/>
> <s:password  label="%{getText('password')}" name="password" />
>
> I have tried requiredposition="right" and the "size" attritbute, but it
> doesn't work neither.
>
> Could sbdy help please?

I don't have time to dig into it. If you're using the default theme, in the
S2 source code look at:

core/src/main/resources/template/xhtml

Look at text.ftl and follow the bouncing ball to see how the HTML is being
output, and if it support right alignment.

Mark