Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Robert2012 <ga...@mercon24.de> on 2012/04/07 02:24:32 UTC

Promotions on product futures

Hello,

i checked the promotion section and could not find what Im loocking for.
Maybe someone hase an idea how to do that.

I want to offer a promotion on a product categorie. All products have
futures (virtual product). I want to exclude this promotion for different
product futures. The other futures oft he same product shall be within the
promotion.

Do anyone has an idea?

Greetings

Robert

Re: Promotions on product futures

Posted by Robert2012 <ga...@mercon24.de>.
remark: the same on configurable products, that I can exlude individual
options from promotion