Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ramesh K <ra...@angleritech.com> on 2008/06/13 00:33:35 UTC

Could not load dojo.js problem

Hi,

   In my struts 2 application I used s:datetimepicker to manipulate date.
for that If I try to include

   <@ taglib prefix="sx" uri="/struts-dojo-tags"/>

   It shows the that it could not be loaded.

   How can I load this dojo.js to my struts 2.0.11 application

Thanks

Ramesh K

Re: [STRUTS2] Configuring Eclipse3.2 for struts2

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- On Fri, 6/13/08, Thulasi S. <th...@TechMahindra.com> wrote:
> I am newbie to Struts2 & I am using Eclipse3.2.
> Could anyone help me on this regard?

S2 is just another web framework; no special configuration is necessary other than creating a web application project and putting the appropriate libraries into /WEB-INF/lib.

You may also use Maven to create a skeleton S2 project, including Eclipse project files; I'm not very familiar with the process though.

Dave

[STRUTS2] Configuring Eclipse3.2 for struts2

Posted by "Thulasi S." <th...@TechMahindra.com>.
Hi

I am newbie to Struts2 & I am using Eclipse3.2.
Could anyone help me on this regard?

Thanks in Advance,
Thulasi

Disclaimer:

Re: problems when using

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
How does the test with the entries class fail? Does it produce no output
at all? Or does it just fail to render sanely due to the spurious
closing td tag? What does the HTML source look like?

L.

Re: problems when using

Posted by Alexander Bätz <ba...@arcor.de>.
Hi,

Re: problems when using

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.

problems when using

Posted by Alexander Bätz <ba...@arcor.de>.
Hi,

i'm making my first steps with struts and currently i'm testing the
s:iterate tag. Unfortunately my test wont work.

at first i created an action with a getter that returns a ArrayList of a
special class. then i tried to iterate  over that list.

at first nothing happend. the tag didnt work, neither for my list of
objects nor for a simple list of strings. Then i added the jar of
commons-collection to my build path an now it will at least iterate over
strings.

something is really wrong with my testproject.

can somebody help?

Greetings,
Alex

Re: Could not load dojo.js problem

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.

>    In my struts 2 application I used s:datetimepicker to
> manipulate date.
> for that If I try to include
>
>    <@ taglib prefix="sx"
> uri="/struts-dojo-tags"/>
>
>    It shows the that it could not be loaded.
>
>    How can I load this dojo.js to my struts 2.0.11
> application

<s:head theme="ajax"/>

The <sx:...> tags are Struts 2.1.

Dave