Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Bill Tutt <ra...@lyra.org> on 2001/12/23 08:45:03 UTC

Trace and cancel update patches part 1

Ok, here we go. I've attached the baton renaming portion of the patch.

* clients/cmdline/trace-commit.c:
* clients/cmdline/trace-update.c:
  (edit_baton, dir_baton, file_baton): Rename baton structures to ease
debugging within MSVC.

Bill
--
Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes.
They got their hoppy legs and twitchy little noses.

Re: Trace and cancel update patches part 1

Posted by Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net>.
"Bill Tutt" <ra...@lyra.org> writes:
> Ok, here we go. I've attached the baton renaming portion of the patch.
>
> * clients/cmdline/trace-commit.c:
> * clients/cmdline/trace-update.c:
>   (edit_baton, dir_baton, file_baton): Rename baton structures to ease
> debugging within MSVC.

Bill, do you have any way to post patches directly, rather than as
attachments?  If not, we can deal, but if it's equally convenient for
you, then please put them in the body.  It means review can be done
right there in the mailreader, without any special unpacking. :-)

Btw, minor nit: what were the batons renamed *from*?  (It's not clear
from the log message whether the given names are the new names or the
old names.)

-K

Re: Trace and cancel update patches part 1

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
+1

Please ensure the log message gives the old and new names. In the .patch
file, it seems like the log message line may have been too long -- wrap at
70 some or whatever.

Cheers,
-g

Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.

Posted by Bill Tutt <ra...@lyra.org>.
Here is the "move the trace commit, and trace update editors from the
command line client and into libsvn_client" patch.

Log:
* clients/cmdline/subversion_client.dsp: Remove trace-commit.c and
    trace-update.c.
* clients/cmdline/trace-commit.c: Deleted, and moved to libsvn_client.
* clients/cmdline/trace-update.c: Deleted, and moved to libsvn_client.
* clients/cmdline/cl.h: (svn_cl__get_trace_update_editor): Remove
prototype.
    (svn_cl__get_trace_commit_editor): Remove prototype.
* libsvn_client/trace-commit.c: Added, and moved from
    clients/cmdline/trace-commit.c. (svn_cl__get_trace_update_editor):
Rename
    to svn_client_get_trace_update_editor.
* libsvn_client/trace-update.c: Added, and moved from
    clients/cmdline/trace-update.c. (svn_cl__get_trace_commit_editor):
Rename
    to svn_client_get_trace_commit_editor.
* include/svn_client.h: (svn_client_get_trace_commit_editor): Add
prototype.
    (svn_client_get_trace_update_editor): Add prototype.
* libsvn_client/libsvn_client.dsp: Add trace-commit.c. Add
trace-update.c.
* clients/cmdline/checkout-cmd.c: (svn_cl__checkout): Call
    svn_client_get_trace_update_editor.
* clients/cmdline/commit-cmd.c: (svn_cl__commit): Call
    svn_client_get_trace_commit_editor.
* clients/cmdline/copy-cmd.c: (svn_cl__copy): Call
    svn_client_get_trace_update_editor.
* clients/cmdline/import-cmd.c: (svn_cl__import): Call
    svn_client_get_trace_commit_editor.
* clients/cmdline/update-cmd.c: (svn_cl__update): Call
    svn_client_get_trace_editor.