Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Laurent Garcia <la...@integro-networks.com> on 2003/02/18 17:00:02 UTC

Charset issue with HttpClient

Hi,

I just downloaded and integrated the HttpClient in my project, I send XML file over HTTP.

When would like to send XML file with french character but these characters are translated to bad character :

Envoyé : mardi 18 février 2003 14:34      to     Envoyé : mardi 18 février 2003 14:34 .

I tried to add

post.setRequestHeader("Content-type", "text/xml; charset=UTF-8");

with no success.

Thanks for help.

Laurent Garcia

Re: Charset issue with HttpClient

Posted by Laurent Garcia <la...@integro-networks.com>.
Oleg,

I just download the last nightly build and everything is correct now.

Thank you for your help and your quickness

Laurent

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <o....@dplanet.ch>.
Laurent