Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Roland Carlsson <ma...@javalia.se> on 2003/10/22 16:19:00 UTC

Running struts without servlet

Hi!

I'm in the begining of developing a site to a customer. The customer has a
private relationship with the owner of a web-hosting-company. My problem is
that I can't use the .do extention. The web-host says that they will not
support the use of customer-specific extensions right now. But since I like
struts and have some pre-made stuff that I'd like to use.

How do I config struts without using servlets? I guess that I somehow have
to use a .jsp as controller and then use struts as an variable of that page?
Have anyone had to do this before? Does it even work?

Thanks in advance
Roland Carlsson

Re: Running struts without servlet

Posted by Koni Roth <ko...@bluewin.ch>.
As far as I know you can simply configure Struts (web.xml) to use a .jsp
extension instead of the .do extension.

Koni

Posted by Indrajit Raychaudhuri <ir...@indrajit.com>.
This might be of some help.