Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Gil Portenseigne <gi...@nereide.fr> on 2019/10/04 13:27:25 UTC

Re: [DISCUSSION] R16 and R17: email password issue and releases

Hello,

I think that the one year stabilisation period needed for a new branch
to be released is not that far for R18 (less than two month), so I
suppose that skipping R17 to avoid maintaining two release branches is a
good call.

Gil

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Nicolas and Gil,

Because a release is an important thing, and without other answers than yours, I'll start a vote for that

Jacques