Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Eric Dalquist <er...@doit.wisc.edu> on 2010/09/01 05:14:08 UTC

JAXP 1.4 Support

  Are there any plans in the Xalan roadmap for JAXP 1.4 support? I have
a pretty significant need to do a StAXSource -> XSLT ->StAXResult
transformation in my application and Xalan 2.7.1 doesn't appear to
support using a StAXResult as the output of a transform even though the
built-in JDK6 transformer does.

Sort of that does anyone know of a way to get Xalan Elements type
functionality out of the built-in transformer? That is the reason why I
can't just drop Xalan and used the provided transformer.

-Eric