Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2007/08/05 23:17:29 UTC

Re: Tuscany & vmbuild

Hi,

vmbuild1 is now set up. I have created a group for Tuscany but have
not added the projects - I thought that individual projects might
like to set them up to their liking (though I'm happy to help with
anything).

If you'd like to register for an account I can give you the group
administration roles so that you can do this and assign rights to
other users.

http://vmbuild1.apache.org/continuum/security/register.action

Cheers,
Brett

Re: Tuscany & vmbuild

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
I have created my account : lresende

Please give me the administration roles, so I can go ahead and setup
it up for Tuscany project builds.