Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/20 13:11:47 UTC

CD versioning

Some time ago, I recall some email about dynamic versioning; the idea
being that all the <version/> elements in all the POMs of the project
would look like <version>${version}</version>, and a jar dropped into
the maven extensions directory would provide a component that would
generate the version, perhaps from a git hash or something like that.
Is there any doc around on how to set this up? Is it functional in
3.2.5?

Re: CD versioning

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Jason,

sounds interessting.. ;-)..

Kind regards
Karl Heinz

Re: CD versioning

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>.
You need to catch me on IRC. I check my email once or twice a day.

Re: CD versioning

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Jason, ping?

Re: CD versioning