Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Marc Collin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/11 15:47:44 UTC

Css error with netbeans and bootstrap 4

hi

In a spring boot project, I use bootstrap 4.

In netbeans in bootstrap.min.js it complain about css error

@supports (flex-wrap: wrap) { }
Unexpected token LPAREN found
Unexpected token WS found
Unexpected token RPAREN found

@supports not (flex-wrap: wrap) { }
Unexpected token NOT found
Unexpected token LPAREN found

More info here
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49156819/error-parsing-bootstrap-4-in-netbeans-8-2/54634161#54634161

is here any fix?

Re: Css error with netbeans and bootstrap 4

Posted by Pete Whelpton <pe...@gmail.com>.
I had a v. quick skim through the NB CSS parser code, and at first glance
it appears that there might be two problems:

1) The parser doesn't seem to support custom attributes (those starting --
e.g. --blue)
2) The parser doesn't seem to support the @supports Conditional "at rule"

If you would be kind enough to log an issue at the NB JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NETBEANS/issues that would be super
helpful.

And now that NB is Open Source, the fix would be somebody volunteering to
update the parser.  If you, or any developers you know are good at writing
parser code, please then direct them to the JIRA ticket you create!

Hope that helps :)