Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Fernando Reuter Wendt <fe...@admijui.unijui.tche.br> on 2002/02/22 18:48:45 UTC

shtml not working

Hello,

I have enabled the shtml support on the httpd.conf changing the following
lines:

  AddHandler server-parsed .shtml
  AddType    text/html     shtml

but just now, i´m testing the server, and it´s not working...
I forgott something, any mystake?

Thanks,

+-------------------------
 Fernando A. R. Wendt
 Webmaster UNIJUÍ
 http://www.unijui.tche.br

RE: shtml not working

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
> From: Fernando Reuter Wendt [mailto:fernando@admijui.unijui.tche.br]

> I have enabled the shtml support on the httpd.conf changing the following
> lines:
>
>   AddHandler server-parsed .shtml
>   AddType    text/html     shtml
>
> but just now, i´m testing the server, and it´s not working...
> I forgott something, any mystake?

1. You didn't check the archive of this mailing list for an extensive
discussion of this exact topic in the last 24 hours.

2. You didn't check the FAQ, which answers this exact question:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/FAQ.html#ssi-part-i

3. You probably need to check that your Options directives have the keyword
"Includes".

Joshua.