Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Walter <wa...@builditglobal.com> on 2005/08/05 15:03:13 UTC

TCK Compliance.

Hi,

Can someone please explain to me if "multiple workspaces" are considered
"optional" in the TCK and whether successful testing is required for TCK
certification?

"A content repository is composed of a number of workspaces. Each
workspace contains a single rooted tree of items. In the simplest case a
repository will consist of just one workspace. In more complex cases a
repository will consist of more than one workspace.

A repository with only a single workspace consists of a single tree of
nodes and properties.

In repositories that have multiple workspaces, a node in one workspace
may have corresponding nodes in other workspaces."

Thanks.
Walter Breidenstein

Re: TCK Compliance.

Posted by Walter <wa...@builditglobal.com>.
Hi David, I will ask my developers to submit this issue next week.  By
Tuesday we should be compliant with multiple workspaces, but I wanted to
determine if it was required for certification.

Is Day the firm who is doing independent certifications?  Have you
completed any yet?

Can we just do a level I certification first?

Thanks.
Walt.

Re: TCK Compliance.

Posted by David Nuescheler <da...@gmail.com>.