Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Peter Neu <pe...@gmx.net> on 2006/11/23 13:41:25 UTC

[Axis2] SwA Tutorial for sending attachment from Server?

Hello,

is there actually somewhere a tutorial on how to send an attachment from the
server? I looked at the documentation

and the SwA sample. But things seem to be a lot different if I send the
stuff from the server instead of uploading

as the example describes. In my use case I simply need to provide a service
which sends the current version

of a document using the simple POJO approach.

Cheers,

Pete

Re: [Axis2] SwA Tutorial for sending attachment from Server?

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
I've started writing an Tutorial for this... Not sure how long it'll take :(..
Will post the link as soon as it's done..

In the mean time you can have a look at [1] if it helps your scenario,
where it echos back the attachments.

~Thilina

[1]http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/branches/java/1_1/modules/samples/deprecated/mtomsample/src/sample/mtom/filetransfer/service/MTOMService.java

--
http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/
http://thilinag.blogspot.com/

Re: [Axis2] SwA Tutorial for sending attachment from Server?

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by VF <vf...@imh.cz>.
Hi,

  _____