Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sharon Cowling <sh...@sslnz.com> on 2002/09/20 01:58:00 UTC

Newbie error!

Hi,

I'm trialling using struts in an internal application for the company I work for.  I'm working through a really basic sample application I found on the web:

http://javaboutique.internet.com/tutorials/Struts/index.html

I've followed the instructions, but seem to have gone wrong somewhere, but I'm not sure where!

Below is the error message I get when clicking the submit button on the sample app:

Let me know what further information you need from me.

Apache Tomcat/4.0.4 - HTTP Status 500 - No action instance for path /submit could be created

type Status report

message No action instance for path /submit could be created

description The server encountered an internal error (No action instance for path /submit could be created) that prevented it from fulfilling this request.