Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Sehrish Naeem <se...@venturedive.com> on 2019/07/05 08:27:19 UTC

PR#6675 Updates

Hi,

My name is Sehrish Naeem, can someone please review the PR of BEAM-6675?

Thank you

Re: PR#6675 Updates

Posted by Rui Wang <ru...@google.com>.
Hi community, I have helped review PR
<https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/8962> and it looks good to me now. Is
there a committer who could help review/merge it?

-Rui

Re: PR#6675 Updates

Posted by Rui Wang <ru...@google.com>.

Re: PR#6675 Updates