Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by John Lonergan <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/16 21:24:27 UTC

Random failure testing

Re kafka-1539

Is the community executing random failure testing for Kafka?

It would seem that sick testing would have found 1539 and some other bugs
that were recently fixed.

Is the community considering such testing?

Thanks John

Re: Random failure testing

Posted by Jiangjie Qin <jq...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
We are planning to develop a Chaos Monkey test in LinkedIn and will open
source it. You can check out KAFKA-2014.

Jiangjie (Becket) Qin