Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Jean-Claude Moissinac <mo...@enst.fr> on 2008/03/14 12:59:47 UTC

Analyse from my previous post

I have a very simple BPEL process which calls another deployed in the
same engine
The corresponding  bpel is at the end of this message

As you can see, the BPEL refers the WSDL file of another process which
is used by an invoke: ../Test4/CoucouWorld4.wsdl is refered by an
import

Then, if I deploy a directory with the files (AppelWorld3.bpel,
AppelWorld3.wsdl and deploy.xml), the service is deployed under ODE
(automatic creation of an AppelWorld3.deployed file), but not visible
in the list of deployed services
(http://localhost:9090/ode/services/listServices)

But, if I add the file CoucouWorld4.wsdl in the directory, the service
is deployed, visible in the list and executable.

I really don't understand why I need to put that file in the
deployment directory
(note: all the files and directories are available at
http://perso.telecom-paristech.fr/~moissina/bpel/BPELprocesses.rar)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<bpws:process
	xmlns:bpws="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable"
	xmlns:coucou="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl"
	xmlns:test="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl"
	xmlns:tns="http://ode/bpel/unit-test"
	xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" exitOnStandardFault="yes"
	name="AppelWorld3" targetNamespace="http://ode/bpel/unit-test">
	<bpws:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
		location="AppelWorld3.wsdl"
		namespace="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl" />
	<bpws:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
		location="../Test4/CoucouWorld4.wsdl"
		namespace="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl" />
	<bpws:partnerLinks>
		<bpws:partnerLink name="CoucouPartnerLink"
			partnerLinkType="coucou:CoucouPartnerLinkType"
			partnerRole="coucouMaker" />
		<bpws:partnerLink myRole="me" name="AppelPartnerLink"
			partnerLinkType="coucou:AppelPartnerLinkType" />
	</bpws:partnerLinks>
	<bpws:variables>
		<bpws:variable messageType="coucou:AppelMessage" name="myVar" />
		<bpws:variable messageType="coucou:CoucouMessage" name="couVar" />
		<bpws:variable name="tmpVar" type="xsd:string" />
	</bpws:variables>
	<bpws:sequence>
		<bpws:receive createInstance="yes" name="start"
			operation="Appel" partnerLink="AppelPartnerLink"
			portType="coucou:AppelPortType" variable="myVar" />
		<bpws:assign name="assignReq">
			<bpws:copy>
				<bpws:from part="TestPart" variable="myVar" />
				<bpws:to part="TestPart" variable="couVar" />
			</bpws:copy>
		</bpws:assign>
		<bpws:invoke inputVariable="couVar" name="AppelCoucou"
			operation="Coucou" outputVariable="couVar"
			partnerLink="CoucouPartnerLink" portType="coucou:CoucouPortType" />
		<bpws:assign name="assignRep">
			<bpws:copy>
				<bpws:from part="TestPart" variable="couVar" />
				<bpws:to part="TestPart" variable="myVar" />
			</bpws:copy>
		</bpws:assign>
		<bpws:reply name="end" operation="Appel"
			partnerLink="AppelPartnerLink" portType="coucou:AppelPortType"
			variable="myVar" />
	</bpws:sequence>
</bpws:process>

Jean-Claude Moissinac

Re: Analyse from my previous post

Posted by Jean-Claude Moissinac <mo...@enst.fr>.
Hello

2008/3/14, Jens Goldhammer <go...@googlemail.com>:
> Hello Jean-Claude,
>
>  I suppose you have following structure:
>
>  bpel
>  |-- process.bpel
>
>  Test4
>  |-- CoucouWorld4.wsdl

Yes

>  I can confirm this for my environment too that a relative wsdl-file
>  cannot be imported into the ode process, but using Intalio bpms which is
>  based on ODE I am able to use several directories and it works very well!!
>  Any idea?

I think the good practice for ODE is to create a new wsdl file which
defines the partnerlink and import the original WSDL. This new wsdl
must be placed in the same directory that the one where is the new
BPEL process.
Can some advanced user of ODE confirm my mypothesis?

Re: Analyse from my previous post

Posted by Jens Goldhammer <go...@googlemail.com>.
Hello Jean-Claude,

I suppose you have following structure:

bpel
|-- process.bpel

Test4
|-- CoucouWorld4.wsdl

I can confirm this for my environment too that a relative wsdl-file
cannot be imported into the ode process, but using Intalio bpms which is
based on ODE I am able to use several directories and it works very well!!
Any idea?

Thanks,
Jens

Posted by Jean-Claude Moissinac <mo...@enst.fr>.
Yes but the import is
> [...]

>  >               <bpws:assign name="assignRep">
>  >                       <bpws:copy>
>  >                               <bpws:from part="TestPart" variable="couVar" />
>  >                               <bpws:to part="TestPart" variable="myVar" />
>  >                       </bpws:copy>
>  >               </bpws:assign>
>  >               <bpws:reply name="end" operation="Appel"
>  >                       partnerLink="AppelPartnerLink"
>  > portType="coucou:AppelPortType"
>  >                       variable="myVar" />
>  >       </bpws:sequence>
>  > </bpws:process>
>  >
>  >
>  > --
>  > --
>  > Jean-Claude Moissinac
>  >

>       Lesen Sie Ihre E-Mails jetzt einfach von unterwegs.

Jean-Claude Moissinac
Signal and Image processing - Multimedia Group
TELECOM ParisTech
FRANCE

E-mail: moissinac@enst.fr
Tel: (+33) 1.45.81.80.88