Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mtod <mt...@thetods.net> on 2015/11/04 22:25:12 UTC

LevelDB setup

I'm trying to setup a leveldb cluster on Redhat 3 node cluster.

I have ActiveMQ 5.12.1 zookeeper 3.4.6 installed but I keep getting this
error.

 INFO | Initiating client connection,
connectString=appdev041.corp.local:2181,appdev042.corp.local:2181,appdev043.corp.local:2181
sessionTimeout=2000
watcher=org.apache.activemq.leveldb.replicated.groups.ZKClient@745e3cad
 WARN | Could not login: the client is being asked for a password, but the
Zookeeper client code does not currently support obtaining a password from
the user. Make sure that the client is configured to use a ticket cache
(using the JAAS configuration setting 'useTicketCache=true)' and restart the
client. If you still get this message after that, the TGT in the ticket
cache has expired and must be manually refreshed. To do so, first determine
if you are using a password or a keytab. If the former, run kinit in a Unix
shell in the environment of the user who is running this Zookeeper client
using the command 'kinit <princ>' (where <princ> is the name of the client's
Kerberos principal). If the latter, do 'kinit -k -t <keytab> <princ>' (where
<princ> is the name of the Kerberos principal, and <keytab> is the location
of the keytab file). After manually refreshing your cache, restart this
client. If you continue to see this message after manually refreshing your
cache, ensure that your KDC host's clock is in sync with this host's clock.
 WARN | SASL configuration failed: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException:
No password provided Will continue connection to Zookeeper server without
SASL authentication, if Zookeeper server allows it.

My loging.config is configured :

activemq-domain {
    org.apache.activemq.jaas.PropertiesLoginModule required
        org.apache.activemq.jaas.properties.user="users.properties"
        org.apache.activemq.jaas.properties.group="groups.properties";
};

Client {
    com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule required
        useKeyTab=false
        useTicketCache=true;
};

My activemq.xml is set to:

<jaasAuthenticationPlugin configuration="activemq-domain" />

and

<persistenceAdapter>
	<replicatedLevelDB directory="activemq-data" replicas="3"
bind="tcp://0.0.0.0:0"
zkAddress="appdev041.corp.local:2181,appdev042.corp.local:2181,appdev043.corp.local:2181"
zkPassword="password" zkPath="/activemq/leveldb-stores"
hostname="appdev041.corp.local"/>
</persistenceAdapter>

I'm not sure what's going on thanks for the help.

Thanks

Mike

Re: LevelDB setup

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Have you seen
http://www.elasticcloudapps.com/page0/files/c1f6bea32e025aa68542a95f9d664ea9-12.html?
I only skimmed it, but it looks detailed enough to be promising.

Re: LevelDB setup

Posted by Christian Grassi <ch...@gmail.com>.

Re: LevelDB setup

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.

Re: LevelDB setup

Re: LevelDB setup

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Unfortunately the mailing list doesn't have an active LevelDB expert; when
people ask LevelDB questions, they generally go unanswered.

In this case, it's possible I might be able to help.  Looking at your first
error message, it appears to be a Kerberos error, and I see what looks like
a Kerberos configuration block, but let's make sure: are you in fact trying
to use Kerberos authentication?

Assuming you are, have you followed the instructions in the error message?
Also, when I Googled for that error message and the word Kerberos, this was
in the first page of search results and provided both a useful debug flag
and a potential solution:
http://efod.se/blog/archive/2015/04/30/zookeeper-kerberos

If that problem turns out not to be resolved by either of the things I
listed above, you should post your question to the Zookeeper mailing list
(I'm assuming there is one), since the problem you're hitting appears to be
purely a Zookeeper problem rather than a LevelDB problem.

Tim

Re: LevelDB setup

Re: LevelDB setup

Posted by mtod <mt...@thetods.net>.
To follow on I'm also getting :

 INFO | Using the pure java LevelDB implementation.
 INFO | Ignoring IO exception, java.io.IOException:
com.google.common.base.Objects.firstNonNull(Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;
java.io.IOException:
com.google.common.base.Objects.firstNonNull(Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.IOExceptionSupport.create(IOExceptionSupport.java:39)[activemq-client-5.12.1.jar:5.12.1]
        at
org.apache.activemq.leveldb.LevelDBClient.might_fail(LevelDBClient.scala:552)[activemq-leveldb-store-5.12.1.jar:5.12.1]
        at
org.apache.activemq.leveldb.LevelDBClient.replay_init(LevelDBClient.scala:667)[activemq-leveldb-store-5.12.1.jar:5.12.1]
        at
org.apache.activemq.leveldb.LevelDBClient.start(LevelDBClient.scala:558)[activemq-leveldb-store-5.12.1.jar:5.12.1]
        at
org.apache.activemq.leveldb.DBManager.start(DBManager.scala:648)[activemq-leveldb-store-5.12.1.jar:5.12.1]
        at
org.apache.activemq.leveldb.LevelDBStore.doStart(LevelDBStore.scala:312)[activemq-leveldb-store-5.12.1.jar:5.12.1]
        at
org.apache.activemq.leveldb.replicated.MasterLevelDBStore.doStart(MasterLevelDBStore.scala:110)[activemq-leveldb-store-5.12.1.jar:5.12.1]
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:55)[activemq-client-5.12.1.jar:5.12.1]
        at
org.apache.activemq.leveldb.replicated.ElectingLevelDBStore$$anonfun$start_master$1.apply$mcV$sp(ElectingLevelDBStore.scala:230)[activemq-leveldb-store-5.12.1.jar:5.12.1]
        at
org.fusesource.hawtdispatch.package$$anon$4.run(hawtdispatch.scala:330)[hawtdispatch-scala-2.11-1.21.jar:1.21]
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)[:1.7.0_85]
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)[:1.7.0_85]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[:1.7.0_85]
 INFO | Stopped
LevelDB[/opt/activemq/apache-activemq-5.12.1/bin/activemq-data]