Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org on 2007/03/03 00:18:20 UTC

[DAISY] Updated: Using the Reloading Classloader

A document has been updated:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/1297.html

Document ID: 1297
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: Using the Reloading Classloader (unchanged)
Document Type: Cocoon Document (unchanged)
Updated on: 3/2/07 11:18:07 PM
Updated by: Grzegorz Kossakowski

A new version has been created, state: draft

Parts
=====

Content
-------
This part has been updated.
Mime type: text/xml (unchanged)
File name:  (unchanged)
Size: 4258 bytes (previous version: 4281 bytes)
Content diff:
(86 equal lines skipped)
                <systemProperty>
                  <name>org.apache.cocoon.mode</name>
                  <value>dev</value>
---             </systemProperty>
---           </systemProperties>
+++             </systemProperty>
+++           </systemProperties>
            </configuration>
          </plugin>
          [...]
(29 equal lines skipped)

Re: [DAISY] Updated: Using the Reloading Classloader

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com>.
daisy@cocoon.zones.apache.org napisaƂ(a):
> Content diff:
> (86 equal lines skipped)
>                 &lt;systemProperty&gt;
>                   &lt;name&gt;org.apache.cocoon.mode&lt;/name&gt;
>                   &lt;value&gt;dev&lt;/value&gt;
> ---             &lt;/systemProperty&gt;
> ---           &lt;/systemProperties&gt;
> +++             &lt;/systemProperty&gt;
> +++           &lt;/systemProperties&gt;
>             &lt;/configuration&gt;
>           &lt;/plugin&gt;
>           [...]
> (29 equal lines skipped)

Someone could wonder what it's really changed here. I've just removed
unnecessary spaces at the end of lines.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski