Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Wentao Liu <cs...@aliyun.com> on 2015/02/03 01:11:30 UTC

When doing the upgrade, can I just copy and paste the binary files?

Hello,

When I am doing the upgrade from OM 2.0 to 2.1, can I just copy and paste the binary files? I am using the same databases.

Thanks,
Wentao

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
It might work in case there were no DB changes between releases. But I
would recommended to perform backup/restore and to use latest OM available
(3.0.4 will hopefully be released this week)

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)