Posted to users@maven.apache.org by News Assi <Ne...@gmx.net> on 2009/01/15 23:30:49 UTC

Uploading files created by assembly to server

	Hi,

I want to modify my "release:perform" goal, so it will automatically upload my
assemblies to sourceforge, so I can easily provide them on the sourceforge
download page.

Yet I can build the assemblies and upload the site on using "release:perform"
by using this:
	--- SNIP ---
    <plugin>
      <artifactId>maven-release-plugin</artifactId>
      <configuration>
        <tagBase>https:....</tagBase>
        <allowTimestampedSnapshots>true</allowTimestampedSnapshots>
        <goals>assembly:assembly site-deploy</goals>
      </configuration>
    </plugin>
  </plugins>
</build>
	--- SNAP ---

So I wonder, how I can perform uploading of four files.

There is Maven Wagon without any documentation:
http://maven.apache.org/wagon/index.html

And I found Maven Upload Plugin, that can upload a whole directory, but I want
only four files saved in target directory:
http://docs.atlassian.com/maven-upload-plugin/1.1/usage.html

Perhaps someone can me help me on this.

Thanks a lot.

With regards

Re: Uploading files created by assembly to server (on release:perform)

Posted by Michael Decker <Mi...@inspire-mind.de>.
	Hi,

I try to use wagon-maven-plugin to solve my problem:
http://mojo.codehaus.org/wagon-maven-plugin/

But I do something wrong. I call the goal release:perform, but nothing
happens.

Here my add to pom.xml:
	--- SNIP ---
<build>
<plugins>
<plugin>
  <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
  <artifactId>wagon-maven-plugin</artifactId>
  <version>1.0-beta-1</version>
  <executions>
    <execution>
      <id>upload-to-sourceforge-releasing</id>
      <phase>release:perform</phase>
      <goals>
        <goal>upload</goal>
      </goals>
      <configuration>
        <fromDir>target/</fromDir>
        <includes>*.zip,*.jar,*.tar.gz,*.tar.bz2</includes>
        <!-- <excludes>pom.xml</excludes> -->
        <url>sftp://${sfUsername}:${sfPassword}@frs.sourceforge.net/</url>
        <toDir>uploads/</toDir>
      </configuration>